Subject: HCCH e-APP Notification / 13th International Forum on the e-APP - Notification e-APP de la HCCH / 13e Forum international sur l’e-APP
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 11:07:01 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

The PB is pleased to present Competent Authorities under the Apostille 
Convention with information relating to the 13th International Forum on the 
e-APP.

The PB kindly reminds Competent Authorities that, as set out in Prel. Doc. 
No 13REV of February 2024, the International Forum on the e-APP (e-APP 
Forum) originally scheduled for April 2024 in Astana, Kazakhstan, has been 
postponed. It is currently not possible to register for this event.

Information regarding new dates is not available at the moment and will be 
provided when available.

Hague Conference on Private International Law

Permanent Bureau

Conférence de La Haye de droit international privé

Bureau Permanent

  _____

Le BP a le plaisir de fournir aux Autorités compétentes en vertu de la 
Convention Apostille des informations relatives au 13e Forum international 
sur l’e-APP.

Le BP rappelle aux Autorités compétentes que, comme indiqué dans le Doc. 
prél. No 13REV de février 2024, le Forum international sur l’e-APP (Forum 
e-APP), initialement prévu pour avril 2024 à Astana (Kazakhstan), a été 
reporté. Il est actuellement impossible de s’inscrire à cet événement.

Les informations concernant les nouvelles dates ne sont pas disponibles pour 
le moment et seront communiquées dès qu’elles seront disponibles.

Hague Conference on Private International Law

Permanent Bureau

Conférence de La Haye de droit international privé

Bureau Permanent